Thursday, January 2, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!

Happy New Years guys!! I know, there is like two people reading this, but oh well. Keeping up appearances and such, New years was great for us! How bout you? Well, anyway. Not to much happened over Christmas either. Although, I DID drag my big bro Ry Ry to the tack store so I could buy myself some Christmas presents. (and by me, I of course, mean Annie and Star. Got a new bridle for Annie, (wah WAHHH!?) and, ummm, new spurs for me. (My trainer gets mad when I wear my western spurs with English clothing.) and...OOH, a lasso! Been needin' one. Also took a cute oicture. Sorta. Here it is.

Kinda cute, huh? Annie also got a new purple rope halter! (purple and silver are her tack colors.)
gotta go, will post again in a day or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment